Does a DUI count as a felony? We understand you have many inquiries. We have years of experience depending traffic ticket offenses and we make certain to give our best to get a favorable outcome. We are devoted to securing you from any negative implications that can result from a traffic ticket violation.
We handle the following types of traffic offense charges in Clinton Township, Michigan:
- Driving with No License
- Under the influence of Alcohol while driving while operating a vehicle
- Driving while license is Revoked
- No Insurance Card Ticket
- Driving while license is Suspended
- Cellular Phone Use and Texting While Driving Ticket
- Careless Driving / Reckless Driving
- Passing a School Bus Violation Ticket
- Following Too Closely (Tailgating)
- Failure To Signal a Stop or Turn Ticket
- Failure to Yield Resulting in Motorcycle Accident Ticket
- Wrong-Way Collisions On Divided Highway
- Improper Turn Ticket
- Driving while license is Cancelled
- Failure to Stop at Red Light Violation
- Failed to Pay a Ticket
- Failing To Stop after an Accident (Hit & Run)
- Excessive Speeding
- Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device Traffic Ticket
Consult With An Experienced DUI Defense Attorney in Clinton Township, Michigan. What are you waiting for? Contact Our Number At (586) 277-0025 Now!
If you’re facing serious traffic violation and want immediate assistance, we’ll always be there for you. We know you intend to solve this trouble as soon as possible. For more 20 years, we have been extending our hand to hundred of car drivers solve their traffic violation in Clinton Township, Michigan. Get your FREE office and telephone consultation, do not think twice to contact us at (586) 277-0025. Do not wait for tomorrow to solve your traffic ticket problem. Get your phone and dial our number at (586) 277-0025 now!