What speed limit is considered careless driving in Michigan? We understand you want to know the answer. We committed ourselves in protecting you from unfavorable effects that can occur because of your traffic ticket offense. We will help you achieve your goals and protect your interests from start to finish.
Why Choose Us As Your Attorney?
- Experienced Lawyer With Attention To Detail
- FREE Fee Quotation
- FREE No Obligation Phone Consultation
- We are Accepting MasterCard / Visa Payments
- Accept Partial Payments
- Low-Price Flat Rates
- Keep your Driving Record Clean
- Avoid Paying Each Point that Cost an Additional $150 for 3 years (beyond court fines and driver responsibility fees)
We have effectively represented drivers with traffic citation in Clinton Township, Michigan, including:
- Caught Driving without License
- Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol And Illicit Drugs
- Driving while Driver’s License is Revoked
- Driving after Driver’s License has been Cancelled
- Driving an Uninsured Automotive
- Driving Without Car Insurance
- Driving with a License Privilege that has been Suspended
- Driving Wrong Way – Divided Highway
- Illegally Texting While Driving
- Driving after Cancellation (DAC)
- Careless Driving / Reckless Driving
- Failing to Stop for a School Bus
- Following Too Closely (Tailgating) Fines
Get Your FREE Confidential Consultation With A Ticket Lawyer in Clinton Township, Michigan!
If you want to find out more about how we can help you, we are always available for you. We provide 100% FREE legal telephone consultation and FREE quotation. We accept these payment methods: Visa and MasterCard. Call us today at (586) 277-0025.