How long does it take to get points off your license? We understand inquiries are constantly popping into your head. We are devoted to protecting you from any unfavorable effects that can arise from a traffic ticket offense. We can vouch for our credibility to render the best services.
Are You Looking For a Reputable Clinton Township, Michigan Ticket Lawyer? Give Us A Call Today!
Why Choose US As Your Legal Representative?
- Experienced Lawyer With Compassion
- FREE Price Quotation
- FREE No Obligation Telephone and Office Consultation
- We Accept MasterCard / Visa Payments
- We Accept Partial Payment
- Low-Fees Flat Rates
- Maintain a Clean Driving Record
- Avoid Paying Each Point that Cost an Additional $150 for 3 years (beyond court fines and driver responsibility fees)
We handle the following kinds of traffic violation charges in Clinton Township, Michigan:
- Driving Without Proof of License
- Operating a vehicle under the influence of Alcohol or Dangerous Drugs
- Driving after Revocation (DAR)
- Driving with Cancelled License
- Driving Without Auto Liability Insurance
- Driving an Uninsured Automotive
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Driving The Wrong Way Down Ticket
- Talking and Texting While Driving
- Driving with a License Privilege that has been Cancelled
- Disobeying a Traffic Control Device Ticket
- Careless/Reckless Driving Ticket
- Failing to Stop for a School Bus
- Tailgating (Following Too Closely) Fines
- Failure To Use/Improper Use of Turn Signals Ticket
- Failure to Yield Resulting in Motorcycle Accident
- Failure to Pay a Traffic Fines Ticket Violation
If you’re facing serious traffic violation and want immediate assistance, we are available anytime you need us. Since 1992, we have been helping drivers fought their traffic ticket citation. We are providing FREE legal consultation and FREE quotation. We accept Visa/MasterCard payment. Call us now at (586) 277-0025.