How much is a reckless and prohibited driving ticket? We know questions are continuously popping into your head. With over two decades of experience in traffic ticket and criminal defense matters, we already depended hundreds of drivers. We take pride in providing a range of high quality lawful solutions.
Why Choose US As Your Lawyer?
- Experienced Lawyer With Interpersonal Skill
- FREE No Obligation Telephone Consultation
- FREE Fee Quotation
- Low-Price Flat Rates
- Accept Partial Payments
- Accept MasterCard / Visa Payments
- Avoid Increasing Insurance Rate (usually by 22% per ticket).
- Keep your Driving Record Clean
We help defend drivers in all traffic violation, including:
- Driving while License Privilege is Suspended
- Driving while License Privilege is Revoked
- Driving Without Car Insurance
- Driving with No Proof of a Valid Driver’s License
- Texting and Cell Phone Use While Driving
- Driving Wrong Way – Divided Highway
- Under the influence of Drugs while driving while operating a vehicle
- Improper Right Turn Ticket
- Driving while License Privilege is Cancelled
- Running a Red Light
- Failed to Pay a Ticket Violation
- Driving in the Wrong Direction
- Failing to Stop after a Traffic Accident (“Hit And Run”)
- Excessive Speeding Ticket
- Careless and Reckless Driving Offense
- Passing a School Bus
- Tailgating / Following Too Closely Violation Ticket
- Failed To Give An Adequate Signal
- Failure-to-Yield Motor Vehicle Collision Ticket
- Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device Ticket
Fight Your Reckless Driving Traffic Ticket With A Reliable Lawyer. What Are You Waiting For? Give Us A Call At (586) 277-0025!
Traffic sentences have negative consequences. Need a trattic ticket defense attorney in Clinton Township, Michigan you can trust? You don’t need to worry because we are here anytime you need us. We are offering FREE telephone and office consultation to help you learn more about your options. Get your phone and dial our number at (586) 277-0025 now!