What is the best way to fight a speeding ticket in court? When does a speeding ticket become a felony? We understand you want to know the answer and we know you want to address this concern as fast as you can. Each traffic case is different. We are available to help you. We are dedicated to providing quality lawful assistance to our clients at all times. We can keep your insurance coverage rates down.
Here are some of the traffic citation we handle:
- Driving while license is Suspended
- Driving while Driver’s License has been Revoked
- Driving under the Influence of Alcohol and Illicit Drugs
- Driving without Proof of Driver’s License
- llegal Turn Violation Ticket
- Running a Red Light / Stop Sign Violation
- Failed to Pay a Ticket Violation
- Unsafe Lane Changes
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Device Traffic Ticket
- Failure To Properly Signal
- Failure to Yield Violation Ticket
- Failing to Stop at the Scene Of An Accident Involving Injury Or Damage
- Moving Violation Causing Death
- Aggressive Driving Ticket
- No Passing Zone Traffic Fines
- Tailgating Traffic Violation
- Habitual DWI
Experienced Defense From Clinton Township, Michigan Traffic Ticket Lawyer. If you received a traffic ticket violation in Clinton Township, Michigan and want to discuss with an established traffic defense attorney, we are here for you. We will do our best to fix your speed ticket problems. We will help you with each step in the legal process.
We provide TOTALLY FREE legal consultation and payment quote. We are accepting partial and Visa/Mastercard payment. Do not wait to give us a call at (586) 277-0025. What are you waiting for? Call us today!