Is a first OWI a misdemeanor? We understand you want to know the answer. For more than twenty years, we already help thousand of vehicle drivers solve their traffic violation. We can assist you avoid the terrible consequences of traffic citation. We know all the procedures when it comes to dealing with a traffic ticket in court.
We have effectively represented drivers with traffic citation, including:
- Driving without a Valid License
- Under The Influence Of Alcohol Or Dangerous Drugs While Driving
- Driving while Driver’s License is Revoked
- Driving while License Privilege has been Cancelled
- Driving Without Automotive Insurance
- Driving Without an Insurance
- Caught Driving on a Suspended License Privilege
- Wrong-Way Driving On Divided Highway
- Texting and Cell Phone Use While Driving
- Driving with Cancelled License Privilege
- Traffic Control Device Violation Ticket
- Careless and Reckless Driving Violation Ticket
- Fail to Stop for School Bus Fines
- Following Too Closely or Tailgating
- Failed To Signal
- Failure-to-Yield Motor Vehicle Collision Ticket
- Failing to Pay Ticket Violation
- Improper Turn
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Unsafe Speed Ticket
Contact A Traffic Ticket Violation Defense Attorney Today! Get Your FREE Consultation Now!
Traffic violations can have serious consequences. Need a traffic ticket defense traffic defense lawyer in Clinton Township, Michigan you can trust? You don’t have to worry anymore because we are available for you. We understand just how stress you are as a result of this. We committed ourselves in protecting you from negative effects that can take place because of your traffic ticket violation. Do not wait for tomorrow to solve your traffic ticket violation. Get your phone and dial our number at (586) 277-0025 now!